Wayne Bridge

Possibly the worst defender debut I've ever seen in the Premier League.

I'm actually a bit angry right now at Hughes that he signed such a blatently poor player on such obscene wages.

Mark-Hughes-Manchester-City-celeb_1161800.jpg

He's trending worldwide on Twitter for his performance today. Performances like this may saddle us with him for the rest of his contract.

Some Tweets of note.

OliverKayTimes Oliver Kay
I don't like to kick players when they're down, but ... Wayne Bridge: worst debut I've seen in years. Arsenal 3-0. Hugely at fault x3

TonyBarretTimes Tony Barrett
Wayne Bridge earns enough in a week to fund the annual salaries of 3 nurses. And he's garbage!

saoooooo Stephen Oliver
How has Wayne Bridge managed to con clubs, and country, all his career...he makes Chimbonda look class....#whufc

MOgdenTelegraph Mark Ogden
I hope West Ham kept their receipt for Wayne Bridge. #mcfc #whufc

DanSilverMirror Dan Silver
You really have to feel for girlfriend Frankie Sandford if Wayne Bridge always performs this badly on a Saturday #WHUFC #TheSaturdays

LJSeptembersOwn Lamide Jay
Avram Grant is probably wishing he had Tal Ben Haim back at Left Back instead of Wayne Bridge!

Extra-ordinary player. He was supposed to be a player to take us to the next level, when we really needed players to takes us to another level; by next season, assuming he stays there, he will have eventually found his level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.