WBA tickets

I would't be surprised if the 'sold out' signs went up a few ours before kick off tomorrow, as they have done in other games this season. I've noticed a few times there's been hundreds or thousands of tickets available online the day before the game, only for them to be quickly sold by kick off. Then when I get to the game I notice empty seats in the areas tickets were available the day before. Probably just me reading too much in to it, but it does seem 'fishy'.

Im on a season ticket.Would normally have took my lad who lives abroad plus his cousin and mum but not at that price. The greedy cunts can fuck off. I never thought that City would end up charging like that for a mid week tv game against West Brom. Wankers.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:14 pm --<br /><br />Im on a season ticket.Would normally have took my lad who lives abroad plus his cousin and mum but not at that price. The greedy cunts can fuck off. I never thought that City would end up charging like that for a mid week tv game against West Brom. Wankers.

BillyMC said:
Im on a season ticket.Would normally have took my lad who lives abroad plus his cousin and mum but not at that price. The greedy cunts can fuck off. I never thought that City would end up charging like that for a mid week tv game against West Brom. Wankers.

-- Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:14 pm --

Im on a season ticket.Would normally have took my lad who lives abroad plus his cousin and mum but not at that price. The greedy cunts can fuck off. I never thought that City would end up charging like that for a mid week tv game against West Brom. Wankers.

Mondays not really midweek.

BillyMC said:

-- Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:14 pm --

I'm surprised the suits at the club believe we have the fan base to charge these prices, we obviously don't.

They were banking on a close title run-in. Some tickets for Villa are £60 (SIXTY POUNDS). London prices for a Manchester club, probably devised by some Oxford grad.

was speaking to a friend of mine on friday who works for a well known, reputationally damaged banking & retail group with it's roots in rochdale.
the sports and social committee there had been offered 400 free tickets which were available on a first come first served basis last thursday.
as a sc holder who had paid £42 to upgrade a concession ticket to an adult for monday night, to say he was pissed off was an understatement.

bluegirl74 said:
was speaking to a friend of mine on friday who works for a well known, reputationally damaged banking & retail group with it's roots in rochdale.
the sports and social committee there had been offered 400 free tickets which were available on a first come first served basis last thursday.
as a sc holder who had paid £42 to upgrade a concession ticket to an adult for monday night, to say he was pissed off was an understatement.
That wouldnt surprise me. Meanwhile we offer half price away tickets for Everton whilst stiffing West Brom and our own fans at the Etihad. It must be an amazing "matchday experience" for £60. Chuck in your £6 turd burger. Fuckin bargain. I paid £25 for blue memerships for the kids for the privilege of being first in the queue...not once have I been able to get the cheaper seats in the family stand despite it being half empty some games.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:45 pm --<br /><br />
bluegirl74 said:
That wouldnt surprise me. Meanwhile we offer half price away tickets for Everton whilst stiffing West Brom and our own fans at the Etihad. It must be an amazing "matchday experience" for £60. Chuck in your £6 turd burger. Fuckin bargain. I paid £25 for blue memerships for the kids for the privilege of being first in the queue...not once have I been able to get the cheaper seats in the family stand despite it being half empty some games.

the 1/2 price away tickets incentive doesn't come from city, it comes from the premier league, every club got 200k, which to my mind we have not spent, the money supposedly donated by players and staff obviously didn't materialise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.