We’re bombing Syria

Yes I did. An apparent email from an unconfirmed source.

I’ll wait until we know more before claiming that the images of children failing to breath and having their skin burned whilst still alive were false, thank you.

The Daily Mail claim to have seen the OPCW email. They also name one of the scientists that disputes the Western narrative.

An OPCW engineering and ballistics expert called Ian Henderson (who was not the leaker) had strongly suggested that two gas cylinders found in Douma and examined by the OPCW’s Fact-Finding Mission had been ‘manually placed’.

It also references the work of Guardian columnist Jonathan Steele, who recently published the account of an OPCW official:

Alex’ said that dissenting experts, protesting against the doctoring of their work, were invited to a meeting with three American officials who were ‘cursorily introduced without making clear which US agencies they represented’. He recounted that the three ‘told them emphatically that the Syrian regime had conducted a gas attack.

This could become more damaging than the Blair dossiers.

Reactions: mat
The Daily Mail claim to have seen the OPCW email. They also name one of the scientists that disputes the Western narrative.

It also references the work of Guardian columnist Jonathan Steele, who recently published the account of an OPCW official:

This could become more damaging than the Blair dossiers.

There’s no where near enough there yet.

20 of them have resigned so far and all have stated that the Trump administration have leant on them to surpress the truth.

There’s an element of doubt there and I’ve read a little more to suggest this, from when I posted what you’ve just quoted.

The honest answer is I don’t know anywhere near enough and those that are in a position to, political commentators of whom I respect and trust, who do doubt the West’s version, don’t claim to know for sure either.

I’m waiting for the truth to come out for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.