We appear to have signed some players 'under the radar'.

Ken Shabby

Namely;

Florian Lejeune 24, French, from Girona and loaned straight back
Ruben Sobrino 23, Spain, from Ponferradina and loaned straight to Girona
Aleix Garcia 18, Spain, from Villarreal.

Who?!

hmmm.... a bit Chelsea like for me all this signing and loaning kids out everywhere.... is this more a preventative strike to stop others getting them than anything else?

hmmm.... a bit Chelsea like for me all this signing and loaning kids out everywhere.... is this more a preventative strike to stop others getting them than anything else?

I think its an FFP mop tactic and if someone breaks through happy days .

I think Boavista and Girona have benefited enough from City's help that they'd disagree with the Chelsea reference.

It's about building a network of eyes and ears in these countries which we don't currently have and also clubs like these could be of help with future prospects from places like South America that may not qualify for work permits in the UK.

This
I think Boavista and Girona have benefited enough from City's help that they'd disagree with the Chelsea reference.

It's about building a network of eyes and ears in these countries which we don't currently have and also clubs like these could be of help with future prospects from places like South America that may not qualify for work permits in the UK.

This. Will do us no harm to have favour amongst clubs in Spain, plus it's linked to Guardiola's brother, which is always handy.

Here's a video of Aleix Garcia's debut for Villarreal back in May for those interested. He comes on at about the 2 minute mark. Seems to have good dribbling and control, and pulls a neat trick at the 3 minute mark. A fine prospect who hopefully will get a chance after spending a year in EDS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.