We Fight Till the End

Completely agree with the OP. The most cowardly performance I've ever seen. No fight. No bottle. And if you song like hearing it just because some ex United player is saying the same then you're fucking deluded.

I may be a tit but you're a full blown twat!

I'm inclined to agree with Haman Pineapple.

A lot of fans finding this all hard to accept but in truth we've over performed to get this far. We've come against a much superier team and lost by one goal over two matches. I think Pellegrini has been poor for us but I don't think he could have done anything else tonight.

No he's not. We lost 1 -0 over 2 legs against the supposed Galacticos of fucking football royalty.........to a deflected goal. Get a fucking grip you negative bastards.

You're missing the point smart arse. We don't fight till the end. We hardly ever turn a losing position into a win.

I'm inclined to agree with Haman Pineapple.

A lot of fans finding this all hard to accept but in truth we've over performed to get this far. We've come against a much superier team and lost by one goal over two matches. I think Pellegrini has been poor for us but I don't think he could have done anything else tonight.

The post was about fight, did you see alot tonight or Sunday?

No he's not. We lost 1 -0 over 2 legs against the supposed Galacticos of fucking football royalty.........to a deflected goal. Get a fucking grip you negative bastards.[/QUOTE
Seriously, we seemed to be happy to lose 1-0. No heart, no passion, no determination. Quite pathetic really.

Completely agree with the OP. The most cowardly performance I've ever seen. No fight. No bottle. And if you song like hearing it just because some ex United player is saying the same then you're fucking deluded.

the games against Newcastle and Southampton can be put in there too ... its the current form. i fear for the last 2 games.

He didn't need to join the fucking cunts in BT. He's a Blue (hopefully) and he's entitled to his opinion, which I agree with. Oh, and I am a clever fucker.......so thanks!

I think we're agreeing with other lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.