We will put 7 past Swansea

to win the league we need to be professional and avoid being complacent. we all know that teams that come up are capable of a shock or two. Hull winning at the emirates springs to mind. so lets get the job done and hopefully if we do it in a confident manner it will set us up for a good start to the season. thank you much love.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/</a>

time to put this thread where it belongs...

Rasher said:
It is like I always say we can raise our game for the big teams, it the smaller ones that we need to raise it for, and once we do that then we have truly made it.

our record against the bottom teams last year was better than the league winners..by 2 points! see my earlier stats from last year thread a few weeks ago!

Burnly beat yoonited
wolves beat all the top teams and nearly went down
brum beat arse to win the lc
who has beaten us in the cups over the last 5 yrs?? yeah and some werent in the premiership!
notts county and leicester both gave us a run for our money last year..so why will swansea be such a pushover??
the swans first game against the "prima donas" "moneybags" dont you think they'll put a little effort in??

lose this arrogance (some) blues

Swansea play very well against sides that like to play football. They like to get the ball down and stroke it around well. They will struggle against ugly teams like Blackburn and Stoke type tactics cos they haven't got the muscle or nous to counter it, but they can hold their own in a game of football. We will beat them but it won't be a rout I don't think

I honestly dreamt the other night they beat us 3-1.Was going to keep it to myself untill i saw this thread!!

Going to be a very tricky 1st game of the season,they will be so up for it so 1-0 will do just fine.

Sleeping_Easy said:
Fair point about the keeper but lets hope the squad turn up 100% ready on the opening day as you can bet their squad will with it being their debut season in the prem and a chance for any of their squad to do a 'Charlie Adam'.
joe allen/ ferre bodde two to keep an eye on but i think city will be far to phisically strong for them also dobie pulls the strings as attacking middfield 3.1 city (man)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.