Wealdstone Hosting for Chelsea FA Cup Semi Final.

CITY FOR LIFE

Controling the Ticker Tape from EL 3 Block 308 on
Just received a call from Jamie at Wealdstone FC and as usual will be hosting City Supporters for the FA Cup Semi Final.
He has asked me to advise anyone wishing to book a coach to call Pete Worby on 07967 698370 if he doesn’t answer to leave a message and he will call you back.
For car and minibus bookings please go on google type in
Wealdstone Fc Wembley Fanzone
This should take you to the booking page.
For those that haven’t used this excellent facility before you are a 10min walk from Ruislip station which is only 18mins from Wembley.
They have two large bar areas and will usually provide food such as burgers, it’s far cheaper than drinking and eating at Wembley and are excellent hosts. I think for the Final last year there was in the region of 800 using Wealdstone.
Cars and coaches are left in the club car park or you can stop off and drive on to the Wembley.

I'm actually in their clubhouse now having a few sherbets before going Wembley later for the shirt protest sorry I mean the England v Brazil game, thought I'd get a game in before and they are at home to Kidderminster at 3 pm, top venue Ruislip Manor 5 mins walk tube straight to Wembley Park, they must like us got City women v utd on tv.

Just received a call from Jamie at Wealdstone FC and as usual will be hosting City Supporters for the FA Cup Semi Final.
He has asked me to advise anyone wishing to book a coach to call Pete Worby on 07967 698370 if he doesn’t answer to leave a message and he will call you back.
For car and minibus bookings please go on google type in
Wealdstone Fc Wembley Fanzone
This should take you to the booking page.
For those that haven’t used this excellent facility before you are a 10min walk from Ruislip station which is only 18mins from Wembley.
They have two large bar areas and will usually provide food such as burgers, it’s far cheaper than drinking and eating at Wembley and are excellent hosts. I think for the Final last year there was in the region of 800 using Wealdstone.
Cars and coaches are left in the club car park or you can stop off and drive on to the Wembley.
Can vouch for this…
James called me too to spread the word but you beat me to it!
Great place to go before game and the last few times they have done a decent bbq too!
See you there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.