Welcome Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Aym, I am confident you will be successful at this great club.

I'd think it was the opposite, as there will be less pressure on Kompany to be fit constantly now. Hopefully give him a bit more time finally sort the injuries out and play on a less frequent basis, rest him.

Only thing would be if Kompany will be happy not to play every game
Like he's been used to for the last 3 seasons?

They need to have a beer and chill out....

Haha, I am going to run that on a loop on the TV in the conference room right before one of my United supporting subordinates gives his presentation tomorrow morning.

I’ll have a life-sized cut-out of Laporte sitting in his chair when he arrives, as well.

I'd think it was the opposite, as there will be less pressure on Kompany to be fit constantly now. Hopefully give him a bit more time finally sort the injuries out and play on a less frequent basis, rest him.

Only thing would be if Kompany will be happy not to play every game.
If that is an issue then his head has well and truly gone.

There is absolutely no way a player as intelligent and considerate as he is will have that sort of concern after his last few years. I am fairly certain that he is aware of how fortunate he is/was to have the level of medical care City provides; he would likely of had to retire of not for that and the club’s patience (that he earned, to be fair).

Haha, I am going to run that on a loop on the TV in the conference room right before one of my United supporting subordinates gives his presentation tomorrow morning.

I’ll have a life-sized cut-out of Laporte sitting in his chair when he arrives, as well.

Always happy to make a rag's life even more miserable :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.