Welcome Gundogan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This little Turkish/German gem put in the second greatest performance (behind Yaya v United in the 2012 1-0 win, Kompany header, title run-in game) I've ever seen at the Etihad when Dortmund came in the Autumn of 2012 in that 1-1 game that Dortmund should really have won easily (they had about 27 shots and Hart made about four excellent saves).

I'm so pleased with this signing. More so than any since we signed Kun. Gündoğan's fucking magic!

By the way I think it's pronounced "Gindowan" (can any Turkish speakers confirm the pronunciation?)

Will still say that team was the best I have seen come to the Etihad since we have been in the Champions League, literally played us off the park that night only Joe Hart's heroics and the woodwork saved us from a real battering god only knows how we got a result out of it. They were a joy to watch and Gundogan was at the heart of everything. Can't wait to see him play week in week out.

The lad sounds sop excited he's coming here. i hope it's infectious to rest of the squad.

Fantastic signing. I recall him helping to dismantle us when we played Dortmund.

Also well done Txiki in getting him at such a bargain price. I don't know how he did it because he would have to be worth twice what we paid for him.

I am sure nothing can go wrong with Ilkay in the future with our medical staff overseeing his recovery :-)

It's taken two years to find a midfielder capable of running our team - this guy has a range of passing as good as Yaya in his pomp. Fantastic start to the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.