Welcome Josko Gvardiol | Signing confirmed on a five-year deal

@KS55 JUST YOU BE VERY, VERY, VERY CAREFUL MY LAD. DO NOT WALK ALONE, DO NOT WALK UNDER ANY LADDERS but mainly avoid Manchester City female fans with a TEACHER STARE!!!!

@jimharri et Al. Thank you for the heads up. The nerve of some people!!

That has got me out of my melancholy mood and put me back on track! Phhheeewww my dander is well and truly up now. ;-)
Hey; we try to look after the, er, less young members on here.

Now;if you'll excuse me, I'm off to say a prayer for @KS55.

Just thinking of us lining up in attack and defence for certain big games in the league and Champions League.

---------------------- Rodri -----------------------

---Gvardiol - Dias - Stones - Walker---

------------- Rodri ----- Stones -------------

------Gvardiol ------ Dias ------- Walker ------

Speed, height, strength, aggression, excellent on the ball. There are no weaknesses in this line-up. Set pieces are also going to be fun to watch.

Sign of the times this signing.

Last summer we signed the best young striker on the planet for peanuts.

This summer, the best young CB on the planet for, in the current climate, a very reasonable fee.

Seemingly, we had no real competition from anyone who felt hard enough to battle it out with us for their signatures.

The world’s very best want to play for us and there’s no **** anywhere dare fuck with us.
Just this.
I’m so in awe of this era, l never thought standing on The Kippax that we would have players that left us towards the end of their careers and go the likes of Barca, Bayern et al. As Stoned said the best young players are wanting us, it’s still mind blowing to me!
I’m proud to say that I’m still a true blue - it will still take me forever to not succumb to “Typical City”, long may she reign.

Just as an exciting signing as Haaland.

This guy could and will be very special for me, can't wait to see the big fella in action and picking up his first trophy with us.

Yes, yes, yes. He might become a shuttle. If we had two of them (Stones on the right, Josko on the left) it would blow the opposition’s mind.
Now that my friend has just saved you from the Teacher stare. For the moment. ;-)

You can now walk alone and under ladders for a while. Just remember how close you came though. :-) :-)

Now that my friend has just saved you from the Teacher stare. For the moment. ;-)

You can now walk alone and under ladders for a while. Just remember how close you came though. :-) :-)
I was rather assuming that the sale of John boy to Bournemouth falls through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.