Welcome to City Javi Garcia

size1_79959_ara.jpg

I've got beer up my nose

Welcome Javi.

Now explain to me why you are 25 and only have 1 cap for Spain in a friendly and you aren't in the squad for the Internationals next week ?

This is a real conumndrem(spelling/pissed)! - but I do not doubt Mr Mancini for a minute. I am almost sure you will be a massive success at City but as what I dont know.

Centre Back instead of Lescott?

Replacement for Nigel?

Cover/replacement for Yaya?

Replacement for GazBaz? - ;

I wanted Thiago or Alonso; you prove me wrong and show all the other posters that I am a knob.

Welcome Javi.

ifiwasarichfan said:
Welcome Javi.

Now explain to me why you are 25 and only have 1 cap for Spain in a friendly and you aren't in the squad for the Internationals next week ?

It is no sin to be worse than Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Alonso in Spain's central midfield.

Andouble said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
Welcome Javi.

It is no sin to be worse than Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Alonso in Spain's central midfield.

Not fair if you dont quote the full post.

ifiwasarichfan said:
Welcome Javi.

This is a real conumndrem(spelling/pissed)! - but I do not doubt Mr Mancini for a minute. I am almost sure you will be a massive success at City but as what I dont know.

Replacement for Nigel?

I wanted Thiago or Alonso; you prove me wrong and show all the other posters that I am a knob.

Welcome Javi.

Just posting this makes you a knob,

Pam said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
Welcome Javi.

Replacement for Nigel?

Welcome Javi.

Thats really not fair Pam.

I have wished him all the best and I really do trust Mr Mancin's judgement.

I want him to succeed and do well - but we dont know his best position, we have sold Nigel for peanuts, before the Window most of us hadn't heard of him - he really does have a lot to live up to if he is going to be a success at the Club who are the current Champions of the Premier League; which is the finest League in Europe and being deemed not good enough for Madrid as a kid or Spain at this moment makes me wonder.

He's tweeted twice since his move but google translate doesn't seem to be able to translate is properly, Anyone speak Spanish?

@javigarcia06
Dia feliz mas tamben triste, quero que sepan todos os benfiquistas que vou levar a aguia no meu coraçao. Tente representar o benfica...

...con todo amor e força do mundo durante as 3 epocas. Deixo a muitos amigos e uma gran aficion. Benfica vai deixar muitaa saudades! AMO-te!

ifiwasarichfan said:
Pam said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
Welcome Javi.

Replacement for Nigel?

Welcome Javi.

Thats really not fair Pam.

I have wished him all the best and I really do trust Mr Mancin's judgement.

I want him to succeed and do well - but we dont know his best position, we have sold Nigel for peanuts, before the Window most of us hadn't heard of him - he really does have a lot to live up to if he is going to be a success at the Club who are the current Champions of the Premier League; which is the finest League in Europe and being deemed not good enough for Madrid as a kid or Spain at this moment makes me wonder.

I wonder if you don't actually support City? "Most of us hadn't heard of him"? I've had several conversations in the pub with City fans in the past who wanted him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.