Well battled tonight lads

sboroMCFC

We all know Stoke is a horrible place to go and I thought every player fought their heart out tonight. There are obvious problems in the side but they gave 100% tonight and on the whole did pretty well. If Bellamy/Ireland finished their chances we would have won tonight.

Will those that have accused the players of having no bottle stand up and admit they were wrong?

i agree totally. i think the sending off changed the game. i dont think they wouldve won if we wouldve had our 11 men, you could tell the difference...you can only do so much with 10 men.

the effort was definately there tonight. everyone needs to calm down and get behind the boys for weekend.

Agree completely with the op that's the best we've played against them lot in the 3 games and in my opinion the best we've played under bobby in over a month

Easy to say in hindsight but as soon as the sending off occurred should we have not just gone in to defensive mode in the hope of getting to pens.

I thought it was a decent performance tonight too.

Hey totally agree with above my dad an his mate went tonight but they wondered what veryone was on about when we started singing pulis ur a peadophile and then
a few seconds later they heard paul dickovs name mentioned just wondered if this was rivalry or something more serious .. Please let me know
but anyway gd game tonight u could tell mancini was distraught and to be honest I felt more sorry 4 him then myself .. :/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.