Well done to MCFC Ticket Office

Didsbury Dave

The game is nearly sold out in a few hours. At a guess the ticket office have probably sold 30,000+ tickets at least in the last 6 hours.

Now that's not bad going at all. The website hasn't crashed, the phonelines haven't gone down and the tickets have shifted.

The days of queuing around Maine Road overnight are long gone.

I say fair fucks to MCFC - and modern technology, personally.

Didsbury Dave said:
The game is nearly sold out in a few hours. At a guess the ticket office have probably sold 30,000+ tickets at least in the last 6 hours.

Now that's not bad going at all. The website hasn't crashed, the phonelines haven't gone down and the tickets have shifted.

i doubt they've sold 30,000.. season ticket holders seats are on hold till sunday?

Didsbury Dave said:

I take it you have got yours then?

The website has crashed, the phonelines have gone down to the point of keeping you there for 3 mins then cut you off.

i've tried online= no joy
tried phoning it goes dead after 5 mins!!!!!!!!!!!!
queuing up at stadium for hours.
yes well done ticket office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all i can say is well done didsbury dave as you seem to be in the minority who are happy. well done.

alextrueblue said:
all i can say is well done didsbury dave as you seem to be in the minority who are happy. well done.
That's because he has got his ticket already.

I've just got back from the ticket office, in the que for 1 hour 10 minutes, no problems whatsoever, well done the ticket office, bet they've never been so busy, 5 adults & 4 kids, £29 fuckin bargain, will all be gone by the weekend.

alextrueblue said:
i've tried online= no joy
tried phoning it goes dead after 5 mins!!!!!!!!!!!!
queuing up at stadium for hours.
yes well done ticket office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so what it's just because there's high demand for tickets. why are people moaning when no one gets a ticket and there's a shit attendance and now people are moaning because too many people are trying to get tickets??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.