Well Done Us

Seeing that both upset myself and wife greatly. What a very sad scene for such a beautiful creature . We really are screwing our planet over aren’t we!!!!

considering we made a whole species of humans extinct (neanderthals) through staving, breeding and possibly eating them, along with the 1000s of other life on this planet we have killed off, destroying the planet itself and the rest if it's inhabitants was always enevitable.

We are like a plague that destroys, or devours everthing in our path, even each other.

Humans are the worst thing to happen to this planet. For some reason we seem to think we are more important than everything else, so fuck everything else, let's kill it, or cause it to die by fucking up its habitat.

We are shit, no doubt about it.. maybe we'll try to redeem ourselves at some point. Care for animals rather than hurt and kill them. These deaths exist in nature though.. starvation, disease, cold, fatal injuries, eaten alive etc. That's not our doing, but we're the only species with the ability to put an end to such suffering.

""Homo sapiens, the first truly free species, is about to decommission natural selection, the force that made us.... Soon we must look deep within ourselves and decide what we wish to become." - Also, we get to decide the level of suffering on the planet.

I couldn't watch it either. We should feed these animals for fucking everything up.

Makes me sick how we treat the planet and the animals we share it with.

We are utter cunts.
What’s this we shit? It’s not us everyday folk, it’s those with the power to change the situation who should be and could be doing something who are utter cunts mate.

What’s this we shit? It’s not us everyday folk, it’s those with the power to change the situation who should be and could be doing something who are utter cunts mate.
Bullshit.

In democracies we vote for those parties who promote the policies we want.

Let us not pretend that this is nothing to do with us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.