Well done Yaya - PFA player of the year nomination.

Does anyone on here actually believe Saurez should not win it , he as been head and shoulders above anyone he missed the first 8 games and he as led an average team to on the verge of the winning league .

Hope Yaya wins it as without him we wouldn't have the fa cup scored the winner in the semi and the final , wouldn't have won the league scored 2 against Newcastle when if u where their it was set for 0 0 .

But yeah Silva is better ,makes City tick with his 4 yard balls

ElanJo said:
badmash said:
Hamann replying to Lineker who was praising Yaya

Didi Hamann ‏@DietmarHamann 3h
@GaryLineker Have you had a look who he scored his goals against this year? Against the top 6 he scored 2 goals,both pens.

Gary Lineker ‏@GaryLineker 3h
@DietmarHamann He's a midfield player, not a striker.

Didi Hamann ‏@DietmarHamann 3h
@GaryLineker he hardly defends and people get carried away with his goals tally.Citys style suits him but doesnt get best out the team.

Yes Didi I get carried away with goals
goon

Suarez hasn't got that many against the top half. Majority of his goals have come against the bottom 5.

Hasn't scored a single goal against City (2 games), Arsenal (3 games), Chelsea (1 game)

His record over the years isn't great against the top 4 either. Something like 7 goals in 28 games

Does Didi go on about it?

Didi Hamann's just another fucking useless ex player turned pundit that follows the usual pundit script, praise scum/liverpool at EVERY op and downplay pretty much anything else done by any other team unless Chelsea have Mourinho as manager or the player is English (for any team).

The defence of Suarez' diving was a fucking travesty and shows just how out of touch MOTD is, added to the fact both players were ex players for the team they diver played for and it was the biggest form of bias I've seen on the show.

Adding the fact that the week before they were talking about Yaya's dive (which was a dive don't get me wrong) just further highlights the fact the MOTD pundit's as a whole are just two interchangeable wankers who clearly don't know enough about football to be paid by us (the BBC TV License payer), which is the most depressing thing about MOTD. BBC need to re-vamp it and bring in some new blood who actually know what there talking about, although there probably waiting for Starfish Gerrard to retire so they can get him and prise Carragher away from Sky.

Jack74 said:
Does anyone on here actually believe Saurez should not win it , he as been head and shoulders above anyone he missed the first 8 games and he as led an average team to on the verge of the winning league .

Hope Yaya wins it as without him we wouldn't have the fa cup scored the winner in the semi and the final , wouldn't have won the league scored 2 against Newcastle when if u where their it was set for 0 0 .

i honestly believe that Suarez should be banned permanently from the game....so....yes 100%

These nominations just show that the players are led by the media as much as supporters.

Gareth Barry has been much better than Gerrard this season, Curtis Davies has steered Hull to Wembley and mid table safety and as for Silva missing out; astonishing !

Begbie said:
Jack74 said:

i honestly believe that Suarez should be banned permanently from the game....so....yes 100%

So u would not want the best player in the prem 2 play 4 us , get Eddie McGoldrick back then he was a nice guy on and off the pitch , maybe it's me but I want the best players playing 4 us oh and btw why don't u like Saurez causes he dives so what ,if he dived 4 us in the last minute and won a pen against them cunts what would u do ?, if he bit Rooney's ear off would you not cheer him cause I would , or do actually believe he is racist when it is so obvious he wouldn't vote BNP

Saurez most assists most goals equals best player in the country

Jack74 said:
Begbie said:
Jack74 said:

So u would not want the best player in the prem 2 play 4 us , get Eddie McGoldrick back then he was a nice guy on and off the pitch , maybe it's me but I want the best players playing 4 us oh and btw why don't u like Saurez causes he dives so what ,if he dived 4 us in the last minute and won a pen against them cunts what would u do ?, if he bit Rooney's ear off would you not cheer him cause I would , or do actually believe he is racist when it is so obvious he wouldn't vote BNP

Saurez most assists most goals equals best player in the country
Im seriously flabbergasted when people refer to the racist beaver as even anything like the best player in the prem. Check out his goals per minute ratio to sergio's for example...he doesnt even come close. Check out his performances and goal stats against teams in the top ten and it shows he goes missing against better opposition.

Aside from the fact that he's a cheating, whining, self entitled arsehole, he is also of the mindset that anything goes in a football match. Whether that includes racist innuendo or outright insult doesnt seem to matter to him. If you feel its worth it to have someone like that playing for city who might cheat us a title or two go ahead....knock yourself out.

So, to recap....not only is he a failure as a human being. He is also the most overrated player (close run by stevie starfish) the premier has seen. He hides against better teams and laps up the psychophantic bullshit spouted by the media and believed by those who have no interest in closer scrutiny (including yourself perhaps?)

Not that its up to me obviously but I wouldnt sign Suarez on a free if he played for nothing...simple

RyanP3609 said:
ElanJo said:
badmash said:
Hamann replying to Lineker who was praising Yaya

Yes Didi I get carried away with goals
goon

Suarez hasn't got that many against the top half. Majority of his goals have come against the bottom 5.

Hasn't scored a single goal against City (2 games), Arsenal (3 games), Chelsea (1 game)

His record over the years isn't great against the top 4 either. Something like 7 goals in 28 games

Does Didi go on about it?

Didi Hamann's just another fucking useless ex player turned pundit that follows the usual pundit script, praise scum/liverpool at EVERY op and downplay pretty much anything else done by any other team unless Chelsea have Mourinho as manager or the player is English (for any team).

The defence of Suarez' diving was a fucking travesty and shows just how out of touch MOTD is, added to the fact both players were ex players for the team they diver played for and it was the biggest form of bias I've seen on the show.

Adding the fact that the week before they were talking about Yaya's dive (which was a dive don't get me wrong) just further highlights the fact the MOTD pundit's as a whole are just two interchangeable wankers who clearly don't know enough about football to be paid by us (the BBC TV License payer), which is the most depressing thing about MOTD. BBC need to re-vamp it and bring in some new blood who actually know what there talking about, although there probably waiting for Starfish Gerrard to retire so they can get him and prise Carragher away from Sky.

Good post. Hamann's a fucking snake in the grass. All season he has been spouting shite about Yaya.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.