Well go on then... who have you got?

mcfcnorthstand said:
mancitygaz said:

I made that mistake last year by chagneing earlydoors, but also didnt chagne who team, so waiting this season and having a barnstorming late run.

I changed the team again, forfeiting 18 points this time .Will not be logging in to fantasy.premierleague.com for a while......

wsefr.jpg

Took R.V.P out of my team this week and put Tevez in. Too many City midfielders to choose from, not sure who to get. Kolarov and Boateng could be decent buyt when they return to full fitness as their prices will have also dropped.

1: Foster
2: Cole A
3: Johnson G
4: Sagna
5: Malouda(C)
6: Bale
7: Johnson A
8: Essien
9: Bent
10: Dembele
11: Tevez

Current team now, playd by wildcard because of Walcott, Balotelli, Van Persie, Taylor injuries, plus Martin Petrov and Pederson not contributing much.

4HqdI.png

My lot, with this week's score. Bit disappointed with AJ and Milner only bagging 4 points between them. And Malouda missing a couple of easy-ish chances in the second half!

Here's my team:

bluemoonteam.png

Just joined though, so I have some ground to make up.

I've been using the following team on yahoo sports fantasy league:

---------------------Joe Hart---------------------

G. Bale---V. Kompany---B. Hangeland---M. Richards

------J. Barton----Yaya Touré----F. Malouda------

-------A. Carroll----M. Chamakh----S. Kalou-------

which scored me a 124.5 points this week. Yaya was available for 5.85 Million this week and was a good pickup with the goal he scored.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.