Well going off what we have seen (Sensible posters only)

sam221985 said:
supercity36 said:
just maicon and benayoun for me. richards out, im expecting robinho to leave as well as benjani and garrido. also i have an incling swp might go if his form dosent pick up

..............................................given..............................................
maicon......................toure......................lescott......................bridge
...........................................de jong..............................................
........benayoun........................................................bellamy............
..........................................ireland................................................
.........................adebayor..................tevez....................................

bench: taylor,zab,sylvinho,onouha,kompany,jonno,RSC/weiss

are you posting from some kind of matrix where Gareth Barry doesn't exist?

i honestly dont think he is better than a fit jonno

chazmcfc said:
Who do you think we could do with adding to the squad in January ?

Cant believe the amount of slagging going on here a point away at any ground in the premier league isn't a bad result, If we can draw all our away games and win all our home games we WILL get top 6 this season, next season is when we should be looking at winning EVERY game when all the players are settled

Hard to say who to buy in January at this stage IMO though.

We won't win all our home games, we won't draw all our away games. Sorry, but we've got to look beyond that.

As for who to add, I think another midfielder and a right back. I like Zab, and I like Micah as a longer term option. But they seem to be our weaknesses.

Defense-wise, any one from..

Heiko Westermann (can play anywhere along the back I think, experience of being a captain, international,top defender and gets a lot of goals too)

Maicon (we need to improve right-back and he's the best right-back in the world defensively and in the top 5 attacking-wise too as a bonus)

Bacary Sagna (alternative to Maicon, about the same ability-wise IMO, but with the bonus of being premiership experienced - but probably less likely to be available)

and creative mid = Piotr Trachowski - another versatile player who could paly down either wing or in the middle.

We just need to add a top class central defender, a leader, a talker, someone who can organise and hold it all together at the back. At the moment (I know it's early days) we look a shambles back there and look likely to concede at any moment. We've also got very little cover if one of our centre halves is injured (Neddy not good enough and Vinnie not a centre half).

IMO we're OK everywhere else and we've got decent cover in most areas with different types of players to come in depending on the opposition.

No idea who that fella might be !! .... but then again that's what we pay Hughes for.

Maybe just buy someone with potential. If they don't live up to their transfer fee then it's not the end of the world. We've got a good squad and loads of money.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
supercity36 said:
i honestly dont think he is better than a fit jonno

But we haven't got a fit Johnno yet. Not fully fit anyway

we will by january.... and thats my team if we get the signings i said IN january. right now barry gets in obviously

sam221985 said:
supercity36 said:
just maicon and benayoun for me. richards out, im expecting robinho to leave as well as benjani and garrido. also i have an incling swp might go if his form dosent pick up

..............................................given..............................................
maicon......................toure......................lescott......................bridge
...........................................de jong..............................................
........benayoun........................................................bellamy............
..........................................ireland................................................
.........................adebayor..................tevez....................................

bench: taylor,zab,sylvinho,onouha,kompany,jonno,RSC/weiss

are you posting from some kind of matrix where Gareth Barry doesn't exist?

That matrix seemed to be St Andrews today, Gaz Baz has been poor of late & De Jong nicks his place IMO.

Its not the players as much as the manager.

Rather than chase the dream at a cosy of £105m or £125m or whatever get a better manager.

And unfortunately I dont know who.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.