Wembley coach travel £33

Re: Dundee & Wembley Travel

Tickets £25, on sale Monday...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2014/June/Dundee-v-City-ticket-information" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and- ... nformation</a>

T in the Park is on that weekend guys so give plenty time for getting over Forth roadl bridge
it is East Fife v Hearts on the Saturday if any of you guys fancy it

Itison have a great deal today for The Dundee Malmaison £79 for the Sunday night
usual small print but looks cracking ...

Re: Dundee Scotland Travel

Guys I'm trying to organise a get together for ALL city fans before the hearts game, it's prison officers club 2 seconds from tynecastle, just spoke to a lovely lady who is more than happy to accommodate as many city fans as possible.

£2.80 a pint £3 to get in but you get a pie as well, city songs oasis songs whatever we want

Please can you get in touch with me ASAP 07912 298 231 just so I can get rough numbers

Regards

Ryan

HFCCTID said:
Guys I'm trying to organise a get together for ALL city fans before the hearts game, it's prison officers club 2 seconds from tynecastle, just spoke to a lovely lady who is more than happy to accommodate as many city fans as possible.

£2.80 a pint £3 to get in but you get a pie as well, city songs oasis songs whatever we want

Please can you get in touch with me ASAP 07912 298 231 just so I can get rough numbers

Regards

Ryan

What time does it open mate, think we will be up about 12:30 or so

HFCCTID said:

Regards

Ryan
Myself and Mrs MB. Will be in Edinburgh for about 2.00pm staying a couple if nights put us down for an appearance

Maccblue said:
HFCCTID said:

Regards

Ryan
Myself and Mrs MB. Will be in Edinburgh for about 2.00pm staying a couple if nights put us down for an appearance

+2 for me too

Excellent guys, this is going to be a def so please do our best to get there I should be there for 4.30-5ish,,

Take my number any probs let me know!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.