Wembley Thread (merged)

Re: Which london pub are we turning blue then?

Bluebird1 said:
dw7 said:
Who agreed it with them the club police or supporters themselves. ???

A friend of mine works for the FA (Football Supporters Federation) and has been in discussions with the Landlord who was very keen for it to be Blue only.

But I thought you didn't drink!!!!!!!!!! Oh no, I have a few photos of you in Salónika and you almost always have a beer in your hand!!!!!

Which london pub are we turning blue then?

raininspain said:
Bluebird1 said:
A friend of mine works for the FA (Football Supporters Federation) and has been in discussions with the Landlord who was very keen for it to be Blue only.

But I thought you didn't drink!!!!!!!!!! Oh no, I have a few photos of you in Salónika and you almost always have a beer in your hand!!!!!

I don't drink, I was holding your beer for you;-) Don't forget to send me the photos, pretty please.

Shame you couldn't make Kiev, it was brilliant.

The Green Man is close enough but there's a bit of a hill to contend with on the way back. Big coach park nearby but tends not to open after the match.

the parkside said:
What about the Torch only 2minutes from wembley park station

Utd have the torch, rag i work with said they have it every year they are there.

should be good were getting a 7:30 train which gets in at 10:00 what time does the greenman open ??

'Tis me who has arranged it. ;-)

As some have already mentioned The Torch will be a designated rag pub for the day as it is on the side they are located and the Green Man and St Joseph's Social Club have been designated City pubs.

The Green Man has a huge beer garden and if it is raining marquees will be erected. On the day there will be a barbeque and other food available outside as well as portable bars, so saves you having to queue up and struggle through the crowd inside the pub for a drink! There's also plenty of space for hanging flags outside.

Entry is by showing your match ticket and coaches of 35 seats or over park for free - although there are limited spaces and you have to come through me to book a space. Please don't ring the pub as the staff will only give you my number! There is a charge for minibus's.

There are accessible toilets in the pub but from experience at England games at Wembley, the bar gets so packed that they are actually rather difficult to get to if you are in a wheelchair!

The pub is at the top of (a very steep) Wembley Hill (Dagmar Road). For those walking it, head to the Wembley Plaza Hotel and Dagmar Road is facing it. The pub is literally a five minute walk from the end of Wembley we've been located.

If you require any further info, just drop me a pm and I'll get back to you ASAP.

AM-FSF Blue said:
'Tis me who has arranged it. ;-)

As some have already mentioned The Torch will be a designated rag pub for the day as it is on the side they are located and the Green Man and St Joseph's Social Club have been designated City pubs.

The Green Man has a huge beer garden and if it is raining marquees will be erected. On the day there will be a barbeque and other food available outside as well as portable bars, so saves you having to queue up and struggle through the crowd inside the pub for a drink! There's also plenty of space for hanging flags outside.

Entry is by showing your match ticket and coaches of 35 seats or over park for free - although there are limited spaces and you have to come through me to book a space. Please don't ring the pub as the staff will only give you my number! There is a charge for minibus's.

There are accessible toilets in the pub but from experience at England games at Wembley, the bar gets so packed that they are actually rather difficult to get to if you are in a wheelchair!

The pub is at the top of (a very steep) Wembley Hill (Dagmar Road). For those walking it, head to the Wembley Plaza Hotel and Dagmar Road is facing it. The pub is literally a five minute walk from the end of Wembley we've been located.

If you require any further info, just drop me a pm and I'll get back to you ASAP.

cheers blue top info :)<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:22 am --<br /><br />[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtYNIdno5C8[/youtube]

LOOKS A QUALITY PUB!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.