Wembley

I got mine and the lads this morning 550.

Think that's a minibus load going down now.

Just looked at the Final date and its the week before I go away. Happy Days....

Cant wait.

danny123 said:
2 of us, block 133 or 134 - can't remember which! Got them on Saturday so they should be here in a couple of days I'd expect :)
Don't count on it being that efficient. Paid for mine online last Thursday. Still hasn't arrived

LongsightM13 said:
danny123 said:
2 of us, block 133 or 134 - can't remember which! Got them on Saturday so they should be here in a couple of days I'd expect :)
Don't count on it being that efficient. Paid for mine online last Thursday. Still hasn't arrived

We're in the same boat mate, ours not arrived yet.

My pre-match in-depth research suggests that the tube from Hillingdon is not a good idea as there are engineering works on the line and Transport for London journey planner suggests the trip will take about one and a half hours!!!
There goes our "lucky Wembley routine". We can only hope Mick's salami sandwiches can do the trick.

eternaloptimist said:
My pre-match in-depth research suggests that the tube from Hillingdon is not a good idea as there are engineering works on the line and Transport for London journey planner suggests the trip will take about one and a half hours!!!
There goes our "lucky Wembley routine". We can only hope Mick's salami sandwiches can do the trick.

Don't worry. I will be wearing the same clothes as I did for the semi and final a couple of years ago. I will also go the same route and drink M&S beer (to be bought at the M&S at Euston) on the train to Wembley Park.

blackley27 said:
Ian said:
The cookie monster said:
I will be in a bar in tenerife
Def at the final though :)
I will be the opposite. In a bar in Tenerife if we make the final (schoolboy error) if your near Las Americas and you find a City friendly bar, let me know Lol!

In Los Cristianos on the way up to the Castle Harbour complex, and, on the same side is the Blue Terrace Bar owned by a top bloke called Sid from Moston who's a big City fan. It's on top of a Shopping complex opposite a bar called Bar 39 (don't go in it's a rip off and they're nytid) next door to another bar called Manhattans. All the Tenerife Blues use it too.
Going to Tenerife for the spuds game will try the Blue terrace bar. Cheers mate....

MANC LOYAL said:
blackley27 said:
Ian said:
I will be the opposite. In a bar in Tenerife if we make the final (schoolboy error) if your near Las Americas and you find a City friendly bar, let me know Lol!

In Los Cristianos on the way up to the Castle Harbour complex, and, on the same side is the Blue Terrace Bar owned by a top bloke called Sid from Moston who's a big City fan. It's on top of a Shopping complex opposite a bar called Bar 39 (don't go in it's a rip off and they're nytid) next door to another bar called Manhattans. All thenerife Blues use it too.
Going to Tenerife for the spuds game will try the Blue terrace bar. Cheers mate....
It's on the roof of the. Passarella Oasis shopping centre in Los Cristianos. Top bar, loads of blues & City memorabilia

Block 125 Row 19 seats 59-64
if your the bloke who gave Rajani Express tip for Cheltenham come and get your pint :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.