Wenger leaving Arsenal at the end of the season.

I disagree, they have a good squad just Wenger holding them back imo.

Elneny, Montreal, Xhaka, Welbeck, Koscenly (now regressing), Mustafa, Cech, Iwobi, Holding, Chambers, et al. I wouldn't want any of them near our squad. Pretty sure United, Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea fans would say the same.

Over on Goonersworld they reckon Arsenal are relevant again and City will be shitting themselves for the future, memo to self don't drink the water next time in North London as there is strange stuff in it !!!!

3 Premier League titles in 22 years when for the majority of that time they were the second biggest club in the country and arguably there were only really 3 clubs who could possibly win it - I don't know, but I don't think that's a great record. Imagine if Pep was here for another 20 years and only won 2 more titles - people would call him a fraud

3 Premier League titles in 22 years when for the majority of that time they were the second biggest club in the country and arguably there were only really 3 clubs who could possibly win it - I don't know, but I don't think that's a great record. Imagine if Pep was here for another 20 years and only won 2 more titles - people would call him a fraud

Absolutely. He was dominated by the pisscan.

3 in his first seven seasons along with a double is what built his reputation, they've been regressing ever since though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.