We're champions!! International edt, fans all over the world

Outrun

I really wish I could be in Manchester this night. Supporting City, I can't believe what's happening. After all these years, we finally have the title. I wished I could be there, but I'm hundreds of miles away.

So I thought it'd be a good idea to have this thread, celebrating City from all over the world. Does anyone have any pictures to share from their local City bar? Or just report in from their country?

Sweden here. The media here are just astonished by the current events, the people in the Swedish PL studio couldn't stop laughing at the amazing end. They were amazed by how well the City team functioned in the end, and claimed the happy images of Dzeko and Mancini was a proof of how good of a leader Mancini is.

Fort Worth, Texas here...

went to a bar near my house and it was full of United fans, so came back home and watched it. Was so pissed off towards the end but knew that they had it in them after seeing the Chelsea/Sunderland games. Thought it was pretty awesome that ESPN cut away from some crappy MLS game to show the postgame stuff...

have received texts offering congrats from Chelsea, Everton, Arsenal, and even a United fan...so it's been a pretty good day so far, and it's only 2:40 pm...

MC_fan_in_Texas said:

went to a bar near my house and it was full of United fans, so came back home and watched it. Was so pissed off towards the end but knew that they had it in them after seeing the Chelsea/Sunderland games. Thought it was pretty awesome that ESPN cut away from some crappy MLS game to show the postgame stuff...

have received texts offering congrats from Chelsea, Everton, Arsenal, and even a United fan...so it's been a pretty good day so far, and it's only 2:40 pm...

I'm impressed there was a bar full of United fans, even at Texas. In Europe they talk about how football isn't big in America. Hopefully we'll get a bigger following in the future!

From Portland, OR here: Watched it on the tube here today, my carpet has divots in it from when I jumped up for Aguero's goal. Totally happy. But more happy for the hometown Man City fans who have followed this club through thick and thin. This is for you guys who've been there through the forty-four years, the third division, all of it. Wish I could be with you guys on Monday. But have a drink for me!!

yankcitizen76 said:
From Portland, OR here: Watched it on the tube here today, my carpet has divots in it from when I jumped up for Aguero's goal. Totally happy. But more happy for the hometown Man City fans who have followed this club through thick and thin. This is for you guys who've been there through the forty-four years, the third division, all of it. Wish I could be with you guys on Monday. But have a drink for me!!

We will mate,and we be thinking of far afield Blues also enjoy the day

Its 6:00am Monday morning here in Wyong, Australia going to get a couple of hours sleep, then going to visit a Everton friend of mine to talk football, so enjoy the rest of the night...................

Celebrating in Boston, Massachusetts - me in the maroon shirt
banshee.jpg

Outrun said:
MC_fan_in_Texas said:

I'm impressed there was a bar full of United fans, even at Texas. In Europe they talk about how football isn't big in America. Hopefully we'll get a bigger following in the future!

Well considering it was 9 am on a Sunday, and on mothers day no less, about the only reason you'd be there is to watch football...it was a pretty small bar though, so there's that...

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

New York City here... Watched it at home with my buddy - had City game shown on ESPN (stream on big screen) and ManUre match on laptop. Seeing their faces after they found out of 3:2 - Priceless :)

absoFucknLutely best sports match I've EVER watched!! As someone else said in the other post, team gave us Hollywood-style ending.. With that chemistry, talent and team play, that trophy is bound to stay at Blue side of Manchester for years... CL next?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.