Were doing the Poznan at Wemberlee

i would much rather boo the fuck out of the scum when their team is read out, and do the poznan while the game is on at a random point... or if it goes to pens just do it throughout :)

im_still_here said:
i would much rather boo the fuck out of the scum when their team is read out, and do the poznan while the game is on at a random point... or if it goes to pens just do it throughout :)

Too late to change now, were doing the poznan at wemberlee
You can boo to your hearts content when the rags have the ball anytime during the game

Without reading 60 pages, the plan is to do it as their team is being read out? Why? Does anyone think it'll even bother them?

We all know that they arrive late for games - remember the CC derby at our place last season? They all arrived with 10 mins to KO and the turnstiles couldn't handle it.

My point is: people can do the Poznan all they want (I dont get involved because I hate it) but half their fans won't even be there, quarter of them will be buying Bovril in the concourse, and quarter of them will be laughing because we stole it off another set of fans...

Dandelion said:
Without reading 60 pages, the plan is to do it as their team is being read out? Why? Does anyone think it'll even bother them?

We all know that they arrive late for games - remember the CC derby at our place last season? They all arrived with 10 mins to KO and the turnstiles couldn't handle it.

My point is: people can do the Poznan all they want (I dont get involved because I hate it) but half their fans won't even be there, quarter of them will be buying Bovril in the concourse, and quarter of them will be laughing because we stole it off another set of fans...
Don't believe we have stole it, that's why its still called poznan , we are just showing English football
Every team we have played have took it away and tried it.
Rags know they can't because its us
We are showing we don't give a **** about there team and are there to enjoy ourselves
Unlike the miserable gits at swamp who hardly ever sing
Were not forcing you to do it, but if you like join in

gillymcfc said:
Dandelion said:

Don't believe we have stole it, that's why its still called poznan , we are just showing English football
We are showing we don't give a **** about there team and are there to enjoy ourselves

To be fair they were quite loud last night

swp80 said:
gillymcfc said:

To be fair they were quite loud last night

No the mikes were just situated in the right place to make it sound loud.

Yes they can sing when they want which also refers back to earlier post of someone stating we want to make wembley intimidating - cant be done with equal share of the ground and I feel our players would be more effected within the cauldron.

The rags cant sing above THE POZNAN or deflect from it, this is why THE POZNAN at the start is a must, all eyes will be focused on us then, which will be rounded off with the roar at the end of CITY CITY CITY CITY to give our players a lift at the start.

Maybe Im wrong but no harm in trying

Dandelion said:

Blimey there are some miserable gist on here,no fa cup semi final for 30 years,the first derby at wembley,come on just enjoy it,show the rags HOW to support a team!!

pride in battle said:
Dandelion said:

Blimey there are some miserable gist on here,no fa cup semi final for 30 years,the first derby at wembley,come on just enjoy it,show the rags HOW to support a team!!

I know cant believe how down some people are.

As for rags arriving late at our place, there is a difference and that is they wont have the long trek down M1 M6 on saturday, just a short trip on tube they will all be there early doors.

The rags won't be late. They have far short a distance to travel and everyone gets to Wembley in good time anyway. The ground will be almost full by 5pm.

It will look immense. At Eastlands it's always one section doing it, the east stand and south stand will do it straight away and ten minutes later, the north stand do it.

If there's 32,000 of us all at once, a sea of sky blue, doing the Poznan in unison, it will be spectacular. :-)

Let's all do the Poznan!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.