We're not really here - a football opera.

It was great!

Went last night.

45 minutes of great entertainment and laughter.

Well done to all those City fans taking part in the production.

And for anyone who thought it might be naff, and isn't sure of going, make the effort and go.

20170922_201034.jpg

It was great!

Went last night.

And for anyone who thought it might be naff, and isn't sure of going, make the effort and go.

20170922_201034.jpg
I can already hear the rag fans..."typical Emptihad crowd, empty seats everywhere!" Yawn.

For those who go, hope it's a fun night out!

It was great!

Went last night.

20170922_201034.jpg

On all the tv promos I've sen there was a rag with a condition in with all the City fans....what was that all about?

It was great!

Went last night.

20170922_201034.jpg
look at all those empty seats LOL

I went last night. Really enjoyed it. Paul Lake introduced it but then it was largely amateur actors being a crowd at City. Some bits were a little cheesy but overall it worked really well and if you do get chance to go take it.
I was there that night too. Tend to agree with your comments. It's not for everyone but it's great that it's about City. What I mean is, often media/theatre/cinema types assume Manchester is about the other team and not City. So it was great that it was City and City fans in it. It's like a dance performance really and just shows how crowd's relate etc. I enjoyed it. Personally, I think I'd have had two sides - a derby perhaps - and tried to develop it that way, but the writers and producer knew what they were doing and it went well.

I thought it was very odd. The fans doing the haka before kickoff, the drum, the mega phone, the never ending facing forward Poznan, the fat girl with really hairy armpits and the way some of our songs were chanted, and how OTT everyone was, as well as other little things.

It felt like you could tell the people behind it were from Belgium and only touched the surface for what it's like to be a City fan.

I thought it was very odd. The fans doing the haka before kickoff, the drum, the mega phone, the never ending facing forward Poznan, the fat girl with really hairy armpits and the way some of our songs were chanted, and how OTT everyone was, as well as other little things.

It felt like you could tell the people behind it were from Belgium and only touched the surface for what it's like to be a City fan.
I did think half way through that they should all be in the South Stand on a match day trying to get the atmosphere going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.