We're still in it

Re: ''were still in it''

Wish I'd of seen Gerrard crying, it could be one of those moments in history that he will never live down. Did he think that was the last game of the season today ? ;)

The only way we can win the league now is by winning all 6 games. It's not beyond us but is a tough ask. I saw enough at Anfield to think that Chelsea can get a result. It's certainly not over but we've just made it much harder for ourselves.

I think we out of all the sets of fans should know its not over until its over,this defeat had a similar feeling to one at arsenal in our title winning season and everything changed after that,so what we need is belief,in all reality liverpool are only one point ahead

As much as we have tried to gift the title to Liverpool or Chelsea with horrendous mistakes we are still very much in this.

The worst part is we should be fecking home and hosed by now.

Blue Mooner said:
The only way we can win the league now is by winning all 6 games. It's not beyond us but is a tough ask. I saw enough at Anfield to think that Chelsea can get a result. It's certainly not over but we've just made it much harder for ourselves.
It could be back in our hands by the time we play WBA at home on Easter Monday

Liverpool are not invincibles as we saw today

Anyway as I've said already, no need to throw the baby out with the bath water fellas, I know there are many on here sulking with faces like a slapped arse but it's still all to play for ! Time for us all to sack up, support the team and especially our captain, who will be feeling shit right now btw.

Have a good look around and find your balls please ;)

if Liverpool win all their remaining games on a 14 match winning streak, they deserve to win the league as we failed to beat villa and cardiff away and Chelsea at home, it isn't over though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.