Were you at City vs. QPR?

By law the owner of the CCTV footage (MCFC in this case) are only allowed to charge you £10 for the footage. However, it costs more than that to produce the footage for general viewing. The footage has to be cleaned, in other words the identity of any fan in close proximity must be maintained by having their faces obscured.

I doubt very much that CCTV images of that day still remain. CCTV images have to be destroyed after 31 days unless there is a justified reason for keeping it, i.e. evidence of a crime.

It is a great idea though and would be a good keepsake

I admit it , i was in the process of leaving the stadium , not out of anger or disgust that we'd blown it , just a broken heart , i made it to the toilets when Dzeko scored , decided that me not being in my seat was the reason Dzeko scored ( logic goes out of the window when your desperate ), so spent the next 3mins sat on a toilet ankle deep in piss , fingers crossed, praying to a god , id never acknowledged before . what unfolded next is still a blur to me now , undoubtedly the greatest day in my 43 years of watching the Blues

Some twat behind me was telling everyone UTD had drawn 2-2 so I thought we were ok, then another guy said they had won, so I was looking round to give this guy one hell of a bollocking when Augero scored lol started blubbing then like a big baby

Andy Morrisons jock strap said:
Some twat behind me was telling everyone UTD had drawn 2-2 so I thought we were ok, then another guy said they had won, so I was looking round to give this guy one hell of a bollocking when Augero scored lol started blubbing then like a big baby
I knew I saw people around the ground celebrating (apart from QPR fans). In the build up to the goal there were definitely pockets of the crowd that seemed to jump up and then our sergio smashed it in and it was pure delirium.

Mrs HOTM is only 5ft 1. And ended up being grabbed hugged by random groups of men and lost in a crowd of fat sweaty arm pits (her description) - she said it was far from a sweet smell of success.

Been a while since we've had one of these threads.

No idea what I did on Kun's goal only I'd guess go mental but I was unmoved on Dzeko's goal which seemed like yet another typical City moment.

A day that every blue who has had to endure our pain will remember as THE DAY until we die.

I was one of the last out of the South Stands after the game I was exhausted from the emotion of a 42 year journey through the ups and downs of City.

unfortunately I wasn't. I gave my season ticket to my mate as I had emigrated to Melbourne 4 weeks earlier... Said friend walked down the spirals in the 87th or so minute, was walking home to ardwick with all his City gear on, cars were beeping at him as they must have heard the scores on the radio. he though they were giving him shit so he gave them the finger. Didn't find out we had won until he walked into his house 10 minutes later

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.