West Brom (h) pre-match thread

City v West Brom prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not like Pardew. I remember him calling Pellers something like -"F*ckin' old git" - in a spat at Newcastle 2/3 years ago.
As already been said WBA are bottom and they will certainly put in the hard tackles.

Pardew is one of the biggest Cn-ts in the league. And that's saying something.
Hope we put 5 past the turd

Wasn’t he the ref for Everton at home when walker was sent off,anything like that performance from him and I reckon he won’t make it out alive...
Will we (t crowd) give the fat cnut Madeley some grievous stick tonight.? he deserves it. Will he have the 'bottle ' issue cards early to stop WBA getting stuck into our quality players . Hard and fair tackles I can accept.
When he sent off Walker after the Everton bastard walked into Walker's back then hit the deck holding his face.
Koeman/Manager and 4th official Oliver (?), were 3ft apart, at the time, decided between them that Walker should go - and Oliver made the decision which he relayed to Madeley. That was my take on it - at the time.
Our class should tell. Wonder if Spanish Dave will be back.

I do not like Pardew. I remember him calling Pellers something like -"F*ckin' old git" - in a spat at Newcastle 2/3 years ago.
As already been said WBA are bottom and they will certainly put in the hard tackles.
He actually called him a fucking old cunnt

Always thought Madley was a thick clueless bastard, long before this season started. Still expect us to be to strong for WBA and Inevitable shite refereeing. Could do with those blues to get out of there fucking deck chairs for a change tomorrow and get behind the lads.
I COULDN'T AGREE MORE. - Sorry for the capital letters.

Always thought Madley was a thick clueless bastard, long before this season started. Still expect us to be to strong for WBA and Inevitable shite refereeing. Could do with those blues to get out of there fucking deck chairs for a change tomorrow and get behind the lads.
Will you be there leading us along?

Unfortunately my deck chair is firmly in the sand here in Tauranga, New Zealand but I will be up in time to listen to it. 9am KO. Come on you blues. CTID

Good news is, back next week so no getting up at stupid o'clock. But back to freezing my nuts off.

Going to be a really tough game. They're coming off the back of a phenomenal performance against Liverpool. They've signed Sturridge, who will probably start and have the best game of his life. Now sitting at the bottom of the league, they're going to be fired up. We're going to need to perform to our best to win this.

No game is easy but since 2008/9 we've won every home game against them, scoring 23 and only conceding 5.

W4-2

W3-0

W4-0

W1-0

W3-1

W3-0

W2-1

W3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.