West Brom Post Match Thread

Violent lunge not even going to play the ball ffs only gets a yellow...
The one on Diaz was unbelievable yet only a yellow. ..

Oh bloody hell, i have had enough of this now. The Diaz one is a shocker, just wtf fella. The first one is just as bad, studs up etc. It is getting to much this now. The law on retrospective action needs to change and the punishments harsher.

Great game tonight, shows we can do so much even with injuries. Was also the first game this Yank saw at the Etihad and the atmosphere was amazing!
Really shite refereeing. One of my first football memories was seeing Eduardo Da Silva's career get absolutely ruined at Arsenal and I'd hate to see that happen to one of the City players. Blobby's so bad it almost makes me miss Mark Clattenberg

Brilliant from us, disgusting from Brom & disgraceful from the officials.

No mention of the foul on Walker and motd managed to not bother with the side camera to show The greedy bastard 2 yards offside for there only chance.

Kicked off the pitch with the ref's blessing! Madeley needs to get back to his sewage farm because all he brings to a football match is shit piled on shite. Some of the tackles and attempted tackles were outrageous. McClean had but one idea in his tiny head that at all costs he was gonna take de Bruyne out. Very fortunate that KdB is quicker than that apology for a footballer. No consideration for an opposition player's safety, wholly reckless and couldn't give a flying fuck whether de Bruyne's season ended there and then. I cannot remember the shitehawk who had the Haringey game but there were two reds in that, reds on Sunday and reds tonight. Not one given. If refs are not screwing us, then they are 99% incompetent in applying the laws as they are written.

No, I know Sergio has been overlooked every season since he joined. I just think the people deciding this award can’t just go with ‘Kane’s the darling of England, he’s one of our own’ etc etc.

Kane is piece scoring goals, he’s not single handedly leading Spurs to glory, The vast majority of the press and pundits have been salivating over KDB all season. I don’t believe there will be a fit up job this season.

Well, you have more faith in the powers that be than I do my friend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.