West Brom pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chikago said:
I imagine Jovetic will be an X factor off the bench if necessary, and will probably get in the game either way

If i'm not mistaken he has played a total of 54 minutes in March/April? Probably doesn't have match fitness and better to insert him later
By the same token why do we give Aguero all the minutes he needs as soon as he's ready. Jovetic has been ready for over 3 weeks now. Does Pellegrini not rate him? Is Dzeko really better than Jovetic?

And so, an important game in the title race, Liverpool with a win at the weekend and Chelsea with a shock loss. Our time to respond and what is the first thing to discuss for Sky, David Moyes and more statements of the bleeding obvious. Sky pre-match build ups quickly get nauseating and boring.... Time to see what else is on......

40 mins to k.o. And SKY pundits talking about nothing else apart from Moyes potential sacking. Gary Neville getting all worked up.

Mancini Manus Domini said:
Chikago said:
I imagine Jovetic will be an X factor off the bench if necessary, and will probably get in the game either way

If i'm not mistaken he has played a total of 54 minutes in March/April? Probably doesn't have match fitness and better to insert him later
By the same token why do we give Aguero all the minutes he needs as soon as he's ready. Jovetic has been ready for over 3 weeks now. Does Pellegrini not rate him? Is Dzeko really better than Jovetic?

Dzeko is not even close to Jovetic's performance

Mancini Manus Domini said:
Chikago said:

Legit question - seems Aguero was rushed back when Jovetic could have been used instead

yeah whatever !! said:
FFS,30 mins build up to our game and its all fucking dipperpool.

I'll tune in 5 mins to kick off mate.

Courtesy of my lad's sky log in ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.