West Brom - Pulis sacked (page 4)

Was there not a Fergie disciple available?
Everyone kno that's the way to stay in the PL on a budget.

de niro said:
jimharri said:
I see the Baggies have appointed Alan Irvine as their new '''head coach''. Didn't think it warranted a new thread, and couldn't find a general WBA thread. If there is one somewhere, please move this to that thread mods.

I've split this jim as I think it deserves its own thread.

relegation a certainty. terrible appointment.
No sweat William. I found a few threads with WBA in the title, but no single thread to do with all things Baggies, like we have with other sides. And I know that multiple threads that could be merged into others are generally frowned upon, hence me posting the story in the other threads. But thanks anyway.

I think the teams that came up arent that great maybe QPR might survive but the rest no chance. Thats more down to the wheeler dealer Harry and who he can get into that team.
West Brom if they get Lescott defensively it will add a lot to there team. I am shocked no one else came in for Lescott to be honest thought a top 10 team would of come in for him. They need a goalscorer find 1 of them and they have a chance to survive. So I think they have a chance of staying up just off the back of the Lescott signing at the moment.

If their chairman had held on he'd have had Hodgson back next week

Daz_Blue said:
Rodwell deal apparently is not a loan but transfer for 6.5m according to some twitter accounts

We will have took a bit if a hit there then, but with Fernando coming in it was always looking like Rodwell would be moved on.

If we can get around £15 for Rodwell, Richards and Guidetti I don't think we will have done pretty bad, if the fee's reported are true then that could nearly buy us Sanchez if we wanted him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.