West brom tickets thread in here please.(merged)

Hi, Know this is late been let down with tickets need two desperately will reward you for the trouble just give me a price. Cheers

Just got two for home ends, from mate who lives local.

He said there are 1,000s left for home fans, but still not on open sale.
You have to be already registered on there data base.<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:17 pm --<br /><br />Just got two for home ends, from mate who lives local.

You have to be already registered on there data base.

TWO TICKETS NEEDED PM IF YOU CAN HELP HAPPY TO COLLECT FROM ANYWHERE JUST GIVE ME A PRICE

dela said:
Just got two for home ends, from mate who lives local.
You have to be already registered on there data base.

Just done the same, although I only work 1/2 mile from the Hawthorns.

Can anyone HELP!!! Need a ticket for West Brom game Boxing Day dont usually go to away games but thought I would do seeing as its fetive time of year.Will pay going price and also better if there is travel as well.Here's hoping someone can help me out.lol. Thanks BT69

OK, I'll join in. Want one ticket as I have to get away from the wife and her family. Please, for God's sake help me out! By Boxing Day I'll want to kill them all, so do my wife and her family a favour and let me buy a ticket.....if transport is included then even better.

Cheers

Two tickets needed both adults or 1 adult 1 child , cant get tickets in the wbrom end even though they have loads left ..... worth a lot of drinks if i can get 2, cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.