west brom tickets

After one adult ticket. Can collect anywhere in the Manchester area. PM me if you have a spare. Thanks.

Ticket now sorted.

After an adult ticket for this. Can meet at the ground or get a mate to collect.

Going in the west brom end next to city fans as no chance of away end. Tickets are £39 plus £5 membership fee, on their web site . Millennium corner stand. Better than missing out !

Hope this is helpful to those who want to see WBA game without any cause for concern.
Rather than go in their section at £44 it may appeal to some to call WBA and go in the lounge, chips and sandwiches, lots of City fans, leather seats.
I went Boxing Day last year for £80. Not checked this season but they did me a deal as there were two adults and 2 juniors.
Just a suggestion, I know its expensive but it may suit some.

chad64 said:
Going in the west brom end next to city fans as no chance of away end. Tickets are £39 plus £5 membership fee, on their web site . Millennium corner stand. Better than missing out !

Have a look on their Viagogo also. They were selling them the other day. Not that expensive either.

I have a spare adult for tomorrows game, £39. We're coming from North Wales so would have to meet by the ground for collection. Please send me e-mail and mobile number. First come first served.

Sold, thanks for the interest

Spare Adult ticket with City Fans avaialable. Face Value £39. Meet at the ground. PM me your mobile if interested

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.