West Brom vs Man City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steven Reid out after a knee op

Mulumbu and Morrison are doubts

City need to be on the top of their game for this one as WBA are capable of beating anyone on their day, and have a match-winner in Odemwingie

Super David Silva 21 said:
Just read on Twitter that Zabs,Clichy,Kolarov and Lescott are allegedly injured, can anyone confirm this???
Don't know, but Lescott and Clichy played against Stoke and Zab was a sub whilst Kolarov was said to be close to a come back. We'd have to be very unlucky for 3 of the 4 fit players to pick up injuries between Weds evening and now

City need to be on the top of their game for this one as WBA are capable of beating anyone on their day, and have a match-winner in Odemwingie[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA Brilliant, its west brom not bloody brazil

They will be chasing the ball all match and we'll end up winning by 3+ goals :)

MaxMCFC said:
City need to be on the top of their game for this one as WBA are capable of beating anyone on their day, and have a match-winner in Odemwingie

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA Brilliant, its west brom not bloody brazil

They will be chasing the ball all match and we'll end up winning by 3+ goals :)[/quote]
I know that, but it's the Premiership and teams like Fulham might lose 5-0 to Utd, but are also capable of coming from 2-0 down against City

Super David Silva 21 said:
Just read on Twitter that Zabs,Clichy,Kolarov and Lescott are allegedly injured, can anyone confirm this???

According to NMT's training report from this morning, Kolarov trained, along with Micah. He doesnt specifially mention the others but didnt mention they werent there either

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=243004" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=243004</a>

any tickets spare- my daughter and I need tickets??? please pm me if any spare - , it's my first boxing day I ve missed - need a city fix!!!!!

looks like aguero will be rested against WBA and Silva will start but be rested against sunderland..

(depending on chabges made against stoke: silva substituted 66m and aguero played all 90m )

im not concerned about this game.we could play the team we played at arsenal in the league cup.....they will park the bus no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.