West Ham 2016/17

Whats Mr Sullivan's son had to say on twitter about today then?

Whats Mr Sullivan's son had to say on twitter about today then?

Jack Sullivan said:
Now with 20% off and guaranteed to get you off, the 12" rotating and oscillating, self lubricating, vulcanised rubber dildo. Buy one now and we'll give you a matching butt plug absolutely free!

Horrid start to the season this. Defence is a comple shambles - Missing Cresswell , Reid and Collins have been poor and our right back situation has cost us loads .. Antonio can't play there, Byram injured and not been great - so hoping Arbeloa can fill in when he's fit. Biggest concern is the amount of players we've bought in just don't look good , yes early days but Zaza, Calleri, Tore, Nordvelt all seem average and injured Ayew. 20 million? In contrast to last couple seasons when our signings were unbelievable. This could be a long season.

Horrid start to the season this. Defence is a comple shambles - Missing Cresswell , Reid and Collins have been poor and our right back situation has cost us loads .. Antonio can't play there, Byram injured and not been great - so hoping Arbeloa can fill in when he's fit. Biggest concern is the amount of players we've bought in just don't look good , yes early days but Zaza, Calleri, Tore, Nordvelt all seem average and injured Ayew. 20 million? In contrast to last couple seasons when our signings were unbelievable. This could be a long season.

I wondered how Reid was coping these days, following the vicious assault by Sergio a couple of weeks ago. Iirc, he was last seen clutching his face on the ground before he was substituted. Perhaps he has been badly traumatised, as it has obviously affected his play. It certainly seemed to be at odds to Bilic's comments immediately after the match, so it appears to be a case of delayed PTSD.
Either that or he should have been nominated for an Oscar for his performance.

Guess which theory I believe?

I like West ham and hope their season improves. Southampton (H), Middlesbrough (H) Palace (A) and Sunderland (H) are their next few league games. I'd like to think that they can pick up a few points with them fixtures but the way their defence are playing at the mo it looks like they might struggle.

Their next 5 league games after that lot are Everton (A) Stoke (H) Spuds (A) Scum (A) Arse (H) Dippers (A)

Pretty tough run-in heading into Christmas, especially if they are still struggling the way they are.

I like West ham and hope their season improves. Southampton (H), Middlesbrough (H) Palace (A) and Sunderland (H) are their next few league games. I'd like to think that they can pick up a few points with them fixtures but the way their defence are playing at the mo it looks like they might struggle.

Their next 5 league games after that lot are Everton (A) Stoke (H) Spuds (A) Scum (A) Arse (H) Dippers (A)

Pretty tough run-in heading into Christmas, especially if they are still struggling the way they are.

Well, four of them are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.