West Ham 2016/17

www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/revealed-why-west-hams-first-game-at-the-olympic-stadium-is-not-on-tv-a3312201.html

However, West Ham’s game will not be shown. The club claim it is not over fears that spectators could opt to stay at home to watch the match, as previously briefed.

They say they did not receive an offer that was “commercially viable”.

Bang on the money. Greedy Cunts.

I would have thought that as BT has rights to the EL, it should be able to screen the match.

Didn't see the game, but from the pictures it looks like a vast bowl. Fans too far from the pitch.

I would have thought that as BT has rights to the EL, it should be able to screen the match.
They do for the full competitions. Tournament qualifiers are owned by the home clubs. Commercially it would make sense for ours to be on BT. The way they treat us though we should ask if Sky or ITV fancy it instead.

They do for the full competitions. Tournament qualifiers are owned by the home clubs. Commercially it would make sense for ours to be on BT. The way they treat us though we should ask if Sky or ITV fancy it instead.

Thanks for that.

I wasn't aware of this.

West Ham have also dropped the United from their badge and replaced it with London. What the fuck?? A fan now saying United hasn't been dropped just London added after West Ham United.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.