West Ham 4th August In Iceland - 1500hrs Eurosport 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm jealous mate I only wish I could go but after your post it's on my to do list. As you said not for football the beauty of the place. Can you see the Northern lights in summer?

Only a winter thing, I think. I'm currently writing this from Rotorua, in New Zealand (!), so I might get to see some northern lights down here...because it's their winter, of course. Don't worry, will be back for the first match at the Etihad this August.

I'd go if I could afford it. Can you do Manchester to Reykjavik directly?

Do yourselves a favour and save your money for a European trip next season. No point wasting your time/money on a pointless friendly when the same money pays for you to go a Champions League match.

Only a winter thing, I think. I'm currently writing this from Rotorua, in New Zealand (!), so I might get to see some northern lights down here...because it's their winter, of course. Don't worry, will be back for the first match at the Etihad this August.

I hope your enjoying New Zealand but it's the Southern Lights you can see there or Aurora Australis if you want to give it its scientific name.

It will feel so strange if we score against Hart. It's a friendly, it means he can play against us. I guess.

i think its a ridiculous place to play a friendly against another prem side.. how can a normal working guy afford to go watch that ?
Whenever City have had home friendlies in the past hardly anyone has turned up. 20k City fans at most

Can anyone confirm if this is definitely kicking off at 3pm UK time? Seems an odd kick off time for a Friday, do Iceland have a different working week to the UK or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.