Not open for further replies.
Gonna need a tall team

Caballero
Sagna Stones Otamendi Kolarov
Fernando
De Bruyne Toure
Sterling Aguero Nolito

Take it that G.Jesus won''t be available and Sane still injured​

Caballero, Garcia, Fernando, and Navas will all start.

*The silver lining is at least we'll be able to take the Mrs. away for the weekend when the next round is played*

edit: actually if Willy plays we might stand a better chance so hold off on that booking gents.

Bravo
Sagna
Otamendi
Stones
Clichy
Fernando
Toure
Silva
De Bruyne
Sterling
Aguero
Thats the team for me.

Until we finally land replacements,Clichy and Sagna should start every possible game from here on in.Aside from both being much better than their alternatives,we simply have to start playing a settled defence,it will make a huge difference to our consistency and performance.

There's no midweek game so there's no question of resting players. Resting players for what?

I'd get Jesus in the team straight away. Quicker he is the team the better.

A pity we are paying West Ham now and not a month ago. they look a lot stronger now.

------------------Bravo
Sagna----Stones---Otamendi--Kolarov
----------------Fernando
----KDB-----Silva--Jesus--Sterling
----------------Aguero

4th game in 11 days. Doesn't that significantly increase the risk of injury?

Caballero

Zaba
Tosin
Stones
Clichy

Fernando
Delph
Silva

Navas
Nacho
Sané

Caballero

Zaba
Tosin
Stones
Clichy

Fernando
Delph
Silva

Navas
Nacho
Sané

Is Delph available? Even if he is I cant see him starting games for a while, after such a long absence and his injury record.. He'll need a few appearences from the bench first. I think its more likely that Garcia will start. Also Nolito.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.