West Ham (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
With Silva out I'd like to see Bernardo play in his position.

Front 5 of kdb Bernardo, sterling, Jesus, sane. That could be it for 5 years

Can’t imagine anyone’s really arsed but did a Q&A with a West Ham site ahead of Sunday’s game if you want a quick read:

Can’t imagine anyone’s really arsed but did a Q&A with a West Ham site ahead of Sunday’s game if you want a quick read:

Does`nt it make a refreshing change to read an opposition fans forum that is`nt full ****s speaking crap. Congratulations Old Mother Brown for having such decent sons and daughters. I always enjoyed my trips to The Boleyn because of the connection there seems between our clubs.

Hopefully the win we City fans desire in our hunt for records, if achieved wont harm WHU.

Reading the comments from the West Ham fans about City made a refreshing change from the bitter swipes we get on most opposition forums. Like many on BM I have a soft spot for West Ham but like you Ric I think their choice of manager was uninspired. Oh and don’t get me started on self righteous Karen Brady ,...

They were doing something to the nearby gasworks a couple of seasons ago, which is why we had that never ending loop de loop walk to the ground. All sorted now so hopefully it won’t seem like such a hike
I bloody hope so because that was a joke! I'm doing the same as before... epping is the best way... I think

I see the points whores are alive and well on the ticket thread again. Facebook too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.