West Ham (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham playing Thursday night and need to go strong as the tie is in the balance

Also got a few injuries, not sure what the score is with Payet. Injured or rested?

West Ham have to get through their Europa League tie tomorrow (1-1, after 1st leg), so less opportunity to rest players. Our players should be slightly fresher, if that matters at this stage of the season, lets go into the break with maximum points!

Predicted team:
Bravo (If it's announced tomorrow)
Zaba
Stones
Otamendi
Kolarov
Fernandinho
KDB
Silva
Sterling
Aguero
Nolito

Please, for the love of God, no Jesus Navas. Please.

I've had enough.

Inspite of his poor final balls, Navas has made 2 goals this season, one of them gave us 3 points!

He is a good functional option to hv to stretch the opposition & also give Sterling some rest time. I would say important squad player.

Bravo
Zabaleta Otamendi Stones Kolarov
Fernandinho
Sterling Silva De Bruyne Nolito
Aguero

Subs: Navas, Sané, Iheanacho
West Ham have to get through their Europa League tie tomorrow (1-1, after 1st leg), so less opportunity to rest players. Our players should be slightly fresher, if that matters at this stage of the season, lets go into the break with maximum points!

Predicted team:
Bravo (If it's announced tomorrow)
Zaba
Stones
Otamendi
Kolarov
Fernandinho
KDB
Silva
Sterling
Aguero
Nolito
Dyou ever, whilst writing out the possible teams, still think to yourself fuck me, is this really my Manchester city, or is it some glorious dream, I do and that team would be very close to a wet one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.