West Ham (H) Sun 19th May 16:00

I do actually.

Was sorted one out by @Dunne's own goal in block 303 row Z. Paid FV but I’ve got my season tickets available again so no longer require it.

Just need a supporter number and if can transfer cash by any preferred means. Let me know. I’m heading to bed now will pick up your message in the morning.
Messaged.

Please stop asking for tickets. Put the email notifications on and wait for someone to post with available tickets.
100% agree.

I’ve said this on a previous thread too.

For huge games like this and champions league semi finals etc. it would be fairly low IQ for someone to compare someone offering them a ticket for a message for a midweek game against a lower in the league table team.

100% agree.

I’ve said this on a previous thread too.

For huge games like this and champions league semi finals etc. it would be fairly low IQ for someone to compare someone offering them a ticket for a message for a midweek game against a lower in the league table team.
Another fucking know all.
Why does it bother you so much, are you after a ticket? Btw, your last paragraph makes no grammatical sense whatsover. Low IQ you say.

Another fucking know all.
Why does it bother you so much, are you after a ticket? Btw, your last paragraph makes no grammatical sense whatsover. Low IQ you say.
What a ****. All the people want to do is watch the game. Let's hope West Ham don't do a Usyk...

Just wait until someones got tickets to shift?

You busy ****.
I would imagine, like myself, people post on here and have checked the website. It does no harm posting in here asking for a ticket. This is, after all, a ticket thread. For people who want or have spare tickets.

Do try and be a bit more understanding.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.