West Ham last game of the season.

southstand117 said:
bowp said:
My season ticket will be going on viagogo about 4 pm uk time when I get home from work so if your interested get registered on the site.
Why not just sell it on here for face value?

2 reasons....
1) The terms and conditions on here say that offering your season ticket to others will not be tolerated.
2) I live in Dubai so meeting someone to exchange ticket with cash is a bit of an issue and I don't want to put my dad out who has the ticket. Viagogo does all the work for me.

bowp said:
southstand117 said:
bowp said:
My season ticket will be going on viagogo about 4 pm uk time when I get home from work so if your interested get registered on the site.

2 reasons....
1) The terms and conditions on here say that offering your season ticket to others will not be tolerated.
2) I live in Dubai so meeting someone to exchange ticket with cash is a bit of an issue and I don't want to put my dad out who has the ticket. Viagogo does all the work for me.

good enough m8 lol my nephew is going to work in Dubai where do blues go to watch the matches ?

johnbmcr said:
bowp said:
southstand117 said:

2 reasons....

good enough m8 lol my nephew is going to work in Dubai where do blues go to watch the matches ?

A good pub to watch the games is the Rose and Crown in the Byblos hotel (in TECOM), reasonably priced beer (by Dubai standards) and you don't get hassled by hookers. Lot of City fans go in there and the Dubai supporters club has its base there. There is a nice plaque on the wall commemorating us winning the league as well :-) Note though that currently the broadcaster Bein Sports doesn't show every game (even though that's the service we paid for) so if we are playing at 3 on a sat there is a good chance it wont be shown on TV . If he is here by 15th of May City are playing in Abu Dhabi. Also if he needs any help and advice drop me a PM and ill give you my email.

bowp said:
southstand117 said:
bowp said:

2 reasons....

That wasn't yours in 222, was it?

I will swap a Everton away ticket for a West Ham home ticket. Please dont mither me asking if im selling the Everton ticket because i am NOT selling it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.