West Ham last game of the season.

hobbsisablue said:
Sorry for posting here but I need some info. Due to undergo knee surgery on 30th April and will be on crutches for 6 weeks. I have a season card in the lower tier of the Family Stand. Will I be able to access the stadium with my crutches?

Yes. I broke my hip in March and am still on crutches. SC in EL3 and was fine but best to get to your seat a bit early to avoid the stampedes. Was even allowed to get the lift up - might hang on to my crutches so I don't ever have to climb that bloody spiral again!!!

can't be arsed to open a new threaad for this question so I'll ask it here.

Can you get in from any level 1 entrance with a level 1 ticket, or do you need to use your designated entrance? for example if you sit in north stand, can you get in at south stand, have a drink there with a mate and then walk inside the stadium to north stand

Dunne's own goal said:
can't be arsed to open a new threaad for this question so I'll ask it here.

Can you get in from any level 1 entrance with a level 1 ticket, or do you need to use your designated entrance? for example if you sit in north stand, can you get in at south stand, have a drink there with a mate and then walk inside the stadium to north stand

Can't be arsed to answer

Yeah any level one entrance on the side of the ground you're on i.e P South Stand or Y North Stand for any level one ticket in the main stand or that half of the North or South if on the other side the corresponding entrances on the other corners of the ground L and A?.

Hi,

Long shot as usual but if anyone has 2 can you PM. Based in London if that's handy for anyone.

Thanks

Cillian

Need 1 ticket if anyone got one.
Have always sold my spares on here, so hopefully the favour will be returned.
PM me

Dunne's own goal said:
thanks for taking the time to answer blue b4 the moon. appreciated.
It says on your ticket which entrance you can enter the ground, you can walk round to all the level though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.