West Ham - Post match thread

Did anyone notice that at West Ham the style of the numbers on the backs of shirts were different to prvious games?
They were dark blue with a white border giving a flat appearance were as at Palace they looked to have a 3D effect. Seems odd to change the style of numbers during the season.
I know I need to get a life.

Did anyone notice that at West Ham the style of the numbers on the backs of shirts were different to prvious games?
They were dark blue with a white border giving a flat appearance were as at Palace they looked to have a 3D effect. Seems odd to change the style of numbers during the season.
I know I need to get a life.

Sheldon-Cooper-Train.gif

The third goal just encapsulated what Pep is trying to do. Sané, Stering, Jesus all involved, Sané was intelligent to win it back via pressing with an interception, one early pass to Sterling who was in behind, alert to the opportunity, and then squares it unselfishly to Jesus who makes the finish look easy, leaving the defence for dead.

Sané represented the press, Sterling was the pass and Jesus was the clinical finishing. The three key elements of Pep's attacking philosophy in one goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.