West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh said:
BongoBlue said:
Going to bed shortly after maybe one more wee drinkie. Plus I have got some teenagers in the basement that need to get the fuck out shortly.

We'll be fine tomorrow. We will be professional and get the job done by a couple of goals.

(Yes I know; it's City. But I do think that we will do it tomorrow with the minimum of fuss unlike what we usually do...;) )
nm87RL8.gif

Well good luck with the problem in the basement, always best to get rid before the smell gets noticeable.

bluemoon73 said:
Sigh said:
BongoBlue said:
Going to bed shortly after maybe one more wee drinkie. Plus I have got some teenagers in the basement that need to get the fuck out shortly.

We'll be fine tomorrow. We will be professional and get the job done by a couple of goals.

(Yes I know; it's City. But I do think that we will do it tomorrow with the minimum of fuss unlike what we usually do...;) )
nm87RL8.gif

Well good luck with the problem in the basement, always best to get rid before the smell gets noticeable.

:)

Nothing like some Febreze air freshener to mask the smell. Now they are gone.

All gone.

Hehehehehehehehehehehehe....;)

Need to scrub my fingernails however.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.