West Ham travel advice?

183sash

working out the options for west ham away next week , its either train all the way and hotel for me and my lad or drive to the nearest station that you can guarantee to get back to after the match . Where's the nearest station up here you could do it from - Northampton is a possibility

working out the options for west ham away next week , its either train all the way and hotel for me and my lad or drive to the nearest station that you can guarantee to get back to after the match . Where's the nearest station up here you could do it from - Northampton is a possibility

We're driving to luton from Sheffield. Easy parking at Luton station. Train then to stratford international (change at St Pancs). loads of trains. £23 return however if there's 4 of you, you can do groupsave 4 whereby 4 travel for price of 2. Train from st panc to hammers is about 7 minutes. Never done it to hammers before, but did it to brighton and palace few years ago.

We're driving to bham international train £16 ret plus parking. Get the 11-30 back from Euston

at the moment if i could guarantee to be back in Euston for half 11 i could leave my car at Wolverhampton - its only an hour back to Northwich , Could leave it at Northampton , plenty of trains back up till about 1am ish but thats a 2 hour drive back , Lutons 2 1/2 hour drive back . my lads only 13 so its not like we can go on the piss allnight in London , get a hotel then get train back early doors

at the moment if i could guarantee to be back in Euston for half 11 i could leave my car at Wolverhampton - its only an hour back to Northwich , Could leave it at Northampton , plenty of trains back up till about 1am ish but thats a 2 hour drive back , Lutons 2 1/2 hour drive back . my lads only 13 so its not like we can go on the piss allnight in London , get a hotel then get train back early doors

If you leave your car in Wolverhampton park at chubbs car park, not at the station.

Free parking at Chubbs

plen
plenty of trains from stratord international to st pancras. 20 minute walk apparently after game to stratford int - not got a clue what queues would be like?

When going to games in London, i always park at Stanmore Underground station (free street parking) Then just tube it from there. That's my plan for next week anyway !

When going to games in London, i always park at Stanmore Underground station (free street parking) Then just tube it from there. That's my plan for next week anyway !

It's a trek from Stanmore to West Ham. Also, you have to spend more time on the M1.

Train from Luton to Stratford sounds like a good option.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.