West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

Totally agree but I think people are cursing how we managed to let two in, in the first half and then fail to pick up the three points because of a missed penalty.

All in all I would have taken a draw at the start (as I predicted) and definitely would have at half time, though I did think we might win it from then. TBF I wasn't really fazed at the half, something inside of me said we weren't going to lose,

Exactly how I felt.. I predicted a draw on the pre match thread and was totally at ease at half time as I knew we would get something second half.

2-0 at half time, I will take that, but Mahrez ffs missing a penalty is disappointing. First half we were awful, build up far too slow, second half a lot more urgency and we were the better team. Let's hope Ake is fit for next week as Dhino struggled today. It's still in our hands which is the main thing.

Well we've dropped four points to Southampton but I can only forsee a 5/6 bumming from the Scouse cunts.

My nerves are fucking shredded after that.
It's still in our hands though.

Our defence was fucking atrocious today. I know we have mega injuries but oh deary me, most of our problems were self inflicted.

It wouldn't have mattered though if we had been more clinical. I can't wait for Haaland and Alverez to rack up to be honest.
The good news is that Jack has come good over the last 3 months.

Mahrez - 3 times he shoukd have scored this season and he hasn't. Non-goals that would have changed the run in for the better.

Last edited:
If we had Stones, Dias, Walker on the pitch then West Ham score neither of those goals. Zinchenko had a bit of a nightmare. We really do need to sign at least one full back. Fern has been great this season when he has had a rest but can’t be expected to do it every game at his age. It’s in our hands though.

Thought Mahres took his penalty well goalie just dived the right way think I would of gone for down the middle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.