West Ham United (A) - Sat 16th Sept, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
gotta say I am perplexed at the amount of forced negativity in our fanbase at the moment, honestly. are people watching different games? I've been seeing a fantastic start to the season, much better than we usually do. no clue where all this fear is coming from. We should be smashing these lot and I fully expect that to happen

Bobb? haha lets be realistic here
That would be my choice of team. Now I suspect that Bernardo will be chosen, but if Kova is also injured then it could be that Bernardo plays more centrally with Rodri, which still leaves a space out wide. Now, if Jack is still out, I would guess that will be Doku, leaving the other side for Bobb. I haven't watched the press conference so I don't know who is in nor out.

Fucking halfwit journalists harping on about decisions and statements made half way through last season which clearly have been left where they belong.
Bad news KDB, Jack, Kova and John out.
Back 4 of Walker - Dias - Akanji - Josko (Ake)
so midfield will be Rodders - Bernie - Foden
with Doku - Haaland - Alvarez up front.
If we go just 2 up top maybe we go with more bodies in midfield so Nunes gets a game here or at least some minutes.

Pep confirms Stones, Kovacic and Grealish are all out tomorrow and sounds like Tuesday as well.
Pity we can't have these three to select from for the next two games as it tests our depth when we have 4 what would be on form and formation to start or play some game time in both games but we are used to it but even with them available we will have to be at our best to win this game and I know they will create a number of chances West Ham is a different beast this year much like two seasons ago.

Pity we can't have these three to select from for the next two games as it tests our depth when we have 4 what would be on form and formation to start or play some game time in both games but we are used to it but even with them available we will have to be at our best to win this game and I know they will create a number of chances West Ham is a different beast this year much like two seasons ago.
We’ll likely beat Red Star with a hybrid team. Tomorrow is the harder game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.