West Ham United (H) - Wed 3rd May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my 60th today, make me happy City.

Although Mrs Moon attends some games with me when my lad can't get up from down south, she knows how much City mean but she's not overly impressed I'm fucking off for most of the day today and not back in the car until midnight or so.... she'll get over it ;)

I'll take the scoreline from the infamous Stoke game which I think is the only other time we've played on the third of May while I've been going the last 50 odd years.

All the best to @hammocity today too.
Happy Birthday blue and congratulations on your 60th. Thanks for the hard work in the guess the score compy. Hope the traffic behaves itself and a safe drive home. Up the blues.

Seeing as haaland played 90 on Sunday I expect him to be rested for tonight’s game. Think the team will be:

Ederson

walker
dias
laporte
ake

rodri
bernardo
gundo

mahrez
foden
alvarez

Although Mrs Moon attends some games with me when my lad can't get up from down south, she knows how much City mean but she's not overly impressed I'm fucking off for most of the day today and not back in the car until midnight or so.... she'll get over it ;)

I'll take the scoreline from the infamous Stoke game which I think is the only other time we've played on the third of May while I've been going the last 50 odd years.

Happy birthday pal, have a great day and result (hopefully). Lovely weather for a trip over from the Fylde Coast, welcome to the junior FOC Club.

Happy Birthday fella..have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.