West Ham Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's impossible to play you guys and feel confident HOWEVER is this probably the best hammers team I've seen since the 20+ years I've been going, confidence is sky high right now and I'm sure we will give you a real game. Valencia and Sakho are a real handful at the moment. Song and Noble in the middle provide work rate and get stuck in. Hoping Kayoute will be fit. Really looking forward to it and it's nice knowing even if you stuff us 5/6 - 0 I'll still walk away feeling good about this current west ham set up.

More importantly. Anyone fancy a pint ?

They are all critical if we are to keep within shouting distance of Chelsea , this one is no exception.

Good teams always bounce back after a disappointing performance.

Lets hope this is another one.

richards30 said:
Hart
Zab
Vinny
Mangala
Kolarov
Fernando
Fernandihno
Yaya
Silva
milner
Sergio

Go one manuel, give it a go, it might actually work!!
Yes please! Not holding my breath though, I recon navas will start, who if im honest I really don't think he's all that.

Markt85 said:
It's impossible to play you guys and feel confident HOWEVER is this probably the best hammers team I've seen since the 20+ years I've been going, confidence is sky high right now and I'm sure we will give you a real game. Valencia and Sakho are a real handful at the moment. Song and Noble in the middle provide work rate and get stuck in. Hoping Kayoute will be fit. Really looking forward to it and it's nice knowing even if you stuff us 5/6 - 0 I'll still walk away feeling good about this current west ham set up.

5 of us travelling down - Looking forward to a good match. Where's the best pub for away fans?

West Ham is always a tricky away fixture, so no news there.
And I don't think we suffer a lot of dropped points before or after a CL-game. So no news there either probably.
The main men will start and the rest will get some minutes vs Newcastle next week. Again nothing new.
Fat Sam will state a few dodgy descisions went our way, they gave us a game and there are many positives to look at. Same old, same old.
Pellegrini will stick to 4-4-2, rotate one or two, and will shake hands with Fat Sam in a polite way, thinking the complete opposite about the man and his chewing-gum to state he will not talk about the referee. We've seen and heared it all before.

Come on City. 3 points and we can all sit back and relax watching the others.

Markt85 said:

I will let those going sort out the pints, but in terms of your other comments I have to say this is the best attacking team the Hammers have had for some time. Having watched a couple of games it's the best I have seen Noble play for quite a while as well. I think this could be a real danger game for City given the let down after the CSKA game.

Champions bounce back from adversity, so I hope the players channel their anger and disappointment from the other night into this game.

If pelle will start two strikers upfront he should go with the Jojo-Dzeko partnership,this will give Aguero some rest and jojo some game time,moreover Yaya needs to start performing as it is putting more pressure on players like Silva,Aguero etc.As a result there has been a clear downfall in Silva's performance in the last two matches. I wish pelle gives Nastasic a chance,but i don't see that happening,we have been a bit better tactically as well,which we weren't vs CSKA.Fernandinho should start this match,although Pelle might try playing Fernando and Fernandinho with Yaya upfront else if he plays Silva upfront he might go for Navas and Milner as wingers.
Hope we win this match and put some more pressure on Chelsea.

Cheers,
BertFA56

Nice to see The Hammers doing well again, top set of fans who many blues have a lot of time for, theres a lot of respect there between both sets.

Hoping they will continue their new policy under Sam and give it a go so it will be an open game. This should play into our hands rather than the usual 11 men behind the ball trick from other sides. If we want to defend our title then we must win games like this!

Hart,
Zaba, Vinny, Mangala, Clichy,
Fernandinhio Fernando Toure
Silva, Jovetic,
Aguero

That's the side id go for, harsh to leave Jimmy out but would love to see that 11.

3-1 City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.