West Ham vs Manchester City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
davealvers said:
mcfcallo said:
Milner didn't look injured or happy the way he walked straight past macini not speaking to him makes me think his changed his mind and using injury as a cover up

You should write for the tabloids

mcfcallo said:
Milner didn't look injured or happy the way he walked straight past macini not speaking to him makes me think his changed his mind and using injury as a cover up

Wrong, mancini clearly spoke with him and walked and talked with him as he headed for the dressing room.

Hope it's only a twinge and he's Ok for Tuesday

adrianr said:
mcfcallo said:

Highly highly doubt this. Milner is the picture in the dictionary next to professional.
He saw only the last scene of the episode... Mancini took Milner from the field, they made the way together, and then Jimmy went to the tunnel.. No big deal!

LoveCity said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Carroll still looking for his first West Ham goal. 3-1 West Ham, Carroll hat-trick. Would it surprise anyone?

Not really, he always plays well against us. One of those bogey players I dread playing against us.
Vinnie will need to be on his 'A' game today. Carroll is an awkward opponent for him.

Is everyone forgetting what happened last time Kolo played at right back? He was DAMN good. Much better than we he plays at CB. Looked fast as fuck too!

Has the players' fitness gone to shit just because one doctor left? Was he that important to us? Or is this just another accidental injury, like a lot we've been having recently..

Edit: Hamstring injury for Milner..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.